DAZ released the latest Windows 7 Loader for both X86 and X64. Enjoy your activated OS!
What makes this different from every other loader out at the moment?
It’s not a batch file and all commands are made within the application, it has great error handling and doesn’t try to find the active partition based on size (which every other loader is doing at the moment).
- Can be run as a standalone application
- Works well with all system languages
- Custom OEM information can be installed
- Argument support for silent installs
- Can be used for pre-activation
- Application integrity checking
- Custom error handling
- Support for hidden partitions and complex setups
- Can work alongside Linux’s GRUB or any other boot manager
- Works with TrueCrypt and many other types of hard drive encryption applications
- Add your own certificates and serials externally
- Offers certificate and serial installation only for users with an existing SLIC 2.1
- Automated system profiling (The application matches everything up for you)
* Added a new GRLDR version
* Added CRC32 checksums to SLIC and certificate dumps
* Enhanced serial decoding so that it supports Windows 8
* Added EXO, ONKYO and Quanmax Home Premium serials
* Added EXO and ONKYO SLIC’s and certificates
* Removed NEC Ultimate serial as it’s not NEC
* Other minor tweaks and fixes
Download : Windows 7 Loader v2.1 (x86-x64)-Daz | Mirror | Mirror