Publisher: The Adventure Company
Developer: Darkling Room
Amy Haven went missing 5 Years ago. On the anniversary of her disappearance you, the Police Inspector who failed to find Amy, have returned to the Train Station and Hotel at Dowerton for one last time. As you attempt to solve the mystery of Amy's disappearance you must face the horrors that await you. The old buildings have deteriorated since your first investigation, so you must watch your step, and never turn your back on the darkness....for something hides there; Something evil, unknowable and hungry.
- A brand new, stand-alone Dark Fall horror adventure.
- From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score, to chill, alarm and horrify.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘Regrets’.
- Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.
- Solve a modern urban mystery, 'What Happened To Amy Haven?'
- Processor : Intel Pentium IV at 1.5Ghz or equivalent AMD
- Video Card : 128 MB VRAM – DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 / ATI Radeon 9250)
- Memory : 512 MB for Windows Xp / 1 GB for Windows Vista
- Hard Disk : 1.5 GB of free Hard Drive Space
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Sound Card : DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Installation : DVD-ROM Drive
Download MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ff948b6c294d4ded0de4fc1039a01674c104fb57ca26854677b784fef9ed9be3