Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes the following:
* All previous security patches and fixes released for Windows XP.
* All enhancements and new features that were included with Windows XP SP1 and Windows XP SP2
* Only two new features have been added: Black Hole Router Detection Windows and Network Access Protection (NAP).
* The following are already available for Windows XP in stand-alone updates. Windows XP SP3 includes them by default (System administrators must choose to install each of these updates): MMC 3.0, MSXML6, Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 v2, Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) 2.5, IPsec Simple Policy Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP, Digital Identity, Management Service (DIMS), Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRP) 2.1, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2).
* From the Release Notes: "Microsoft is not adding significant functionality from newer versions of Windows, such as Windows Vista, to Windows XP through XP SP3. For instance, Windows XP SP3 does not include Windows Internet Explorer 7, although Windows XP SP3 does include updates to both Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7, and it will update whichever version is installed on the computer. One notable exception is that, SP3 does include Network Access Protection (NAP)."
* *This next bit is going to get confusing. Microsoft stopped supporting the early releases of Windows XP. You can't apply SP3 unless you have, at bare minimum, Windows XP SP1a. However, Service Pack 2 includes all of Service Pack 1a. So... if you have Windows XP original (with no Service Pack), you must install Service Pack 2 first, followed by Service Pack 3. If you have either Windows XP Service Pack 1a or Service Pack 2 already on your system, you can install Service Pack 3 now.
Name:- Microsoft ® Windows
Version:-Windows® XP Professional
Service Pack :- Service Pack 3
Bit:- 32 Bit
Uploader : SANGEETH
File Type:- ISO
File Server:- Rapidshare
File Size:- 670 MB[Compressed to 630MB]
OS protections:- Serial Number
Update:- Fully Updatable With Windows Update
Newly Added:- WMP11,IE7,and More
Updates:- all Updates 
What is special with this XP
-Disc already contains latest tools for XP which added by Microsoft
-including S-ATA Drivers For n-Force ,Intel ,ATI Chip-sets[ 32/64 Bits][ both Desktop and Notebook drivers]
-Including Needed Plugins and Direct X Updates
-including All updates From Microsoft till June 2009
-100% Genuine XP [Proof for Genuine XP Included in this Post]
-Included Latest Versions Of Internet Explorer ,Windows Media Player and more at the time of release
-Disc can Boot with almost any Motherboards
No WGA problems and Product Activation at all[/size]
What Is new In this XP Service Pack 3
Net Framework 2 [Service Pack 2]
Microsoft® Management Console (MMC) 3.0
Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 (MSXML6).
Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 v2
Remote Desktop Protocol 6.1
Windows Card Space
Supported Drivers Included
-Intel ICH7R/M, ICH8R/M, ICH9R/M or ICH10R/D S-ATA AHCI and RAID Controllers
-NVIDIA nForce RAID or AHCI
- updated: "NF4-5 non-AHCI WHQL Packs" (32/64bit)
- updated: "Special WHQL Performance Packs" (32/64bit)
- updated: "MCP73 WHQL Driverpacks" (32/64bit)
- updated: "NF4-7 Performance Packs" (32/64bit)
All links are interchangable. It mean you can download any part of archive from any server and can extract it without problem! PM me if links are dead, I will try to re-upload the file if I can!