Desktop edition includes a simple 'Send Report' function that attaches the last few minutes of screen activity to an incident report mail. High performance technology means recording runs in the background and is almost undetectable on modern PCs.
Uses include PC support and software demonstration or tutorial creation.
· Record and replay movies of your screen.
· Export movie to Macromedia Flash format.
· Export movie to AVI file.
· Export movie to WMV file.
· Export movie to standalone EXE file.
· Full PowerPoint plug in and support.
· Selectable codecs for AVI and WMV formats.
· Create/edit HTML templates for web movies.
· Record sound through microphone.
· Import audio files.
· Automatically change screen resolution during recording.
· Auto switch-off for Windows graphic effects.
· Set plain desktop wallpaper while recording.
· Hide desktop icons while recording.
· Capture all sound playing through system.
· Keystroke logging and playback.
· Hotkey control.
· Capture only last selected number of minutes.
· Compatibility mode for recording on older PCs.
· Check for updates wizard.
· Navigate by selected movie event.
· Framebar shows all movie activity.
· Search movie for text string.
· Add textboxes and annotations.
· Colour fades, shadows and transparency effects on text.
· Recently recorded movies list.
· Import images files into movie.
· Convert selected frame to bitmap file.
· Set custom frame rates.
· Spilt or merge frames.
· Insert or erase footage.
· Zoom function.
· Auto fit to window or movie size.
· Cut and paste footage inside or between movies.
· Toggle show/hide mouse cursor at selected points.
· Re-record mouse retrospectively after screen capture.
· Sound tracks manager to control audio positions and volumes.
· Movie clipping to reduce your movie to a selected area.
· Speed or slow movies at selected points.
· Send movie by email option.
· Insert 'click to continue' pauses.
· Bookmark movie with markers.
· Jump to specified frame.
· Preview frame window for better navigation.
· Volume controls.
· Range of control-bar designs for Flash movies.
· Export sound to MP3.
· Events drag and drop support.
· Autoscroll option to link view to mouse movement.
· Customisable editor toolbar
· Quicktime 7 or higher
· MS Windows Media Player 9 or higher
· MS Office 2000 or newer
· Processor speed: 500Mhz minimum, 1Ghz recommended
· Memory: 256Mb RAM minimum, 512Mb RAM recommended
· Display: Super VGA (800x600) or higher resolution
· Graphics card: 8Mb video memory required, 64Mb and above recommended
What's New in v2.6.1 Build 1122
· Fix: QuickTime exports could lose bottom rows of pixels
· Fix: Some FBRs could caused access violation on export to SWF
· Fix: EXE exports set to open full screen still showed the Windows taskbar
· Fix: Installing Express, then Pro, then deinstalling Express could cause Pro to crash on startup
· Fix: acces violation on resize of large image
· Fix: could not enter some pixel widths on QuickTime and AVI export
· Fix: Flash export width could not be changed via the control on the export options dialog
· No watermark on unlicensed Express exports
- Size: 8.31 MB
- Download here