Autodesk® Stitcher™ Unlimited photo stitching software offers professionals and enthusiasts easy-to-use tools for creating high-quality panoramas.
From dramatic backdrops for film and game productions, to stunning images for artistic display, Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited panorama software can automatically assemble a wide variety of images.
With its highly intuitive user interface, five-step workflow, and powerful photo stitching technology, Stitcher enables you to merge your images intelligently, in just a few clicks.
Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 photo stitching software introduces powerful, new creative tools and functionality to enable you to quickly create wide-angle images and panoramas for engaging virtual tours, interactive 3D web content, large-format panoramic prints, and seamless matte paintings.
Highlights of Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009:
- Automatic photo stitching engine—Create partial or full spherical panoramas in just a few clicks. All the steps can be automated: stitching, alignment, and color correction.
- Double shot—Stitch together images taken with a two-shot fish-eye lens. This enables you to create fully spherical virtual tours with only two pictures.
- Image-based lighting—Create exceptionally high-quality environment maps and panoramas through support for EXR and HDR input and output.
- Hotspot support—Create Apple® QuickTime® VR application program hotspots and links integrated within a panorama that reference another panorama.
- Tripod cap—Cover up the tripod in your image with an image of your own.
- GPU acceleration—Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 is optimized to take advantage of graphics card graphics processing units (GPUs) to preview rendering in the main viewport. The GPU is now also used to accelerate final renders.
- Selectable rendering area—Use the crop tool to precisely select an area to be rendered. This tool can be used while in full-screen mode.
- New user interface and workflow—Stitcher Unlimited 2009 has been given a new look and feel through a redesigned user interface, including new icons and a new palette to manage thumbnails more efficiently.
Autodesk® Stitcher™ Unlimited 2009 software is supported on the following operating systems and more recent versions:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, (SP2) 32-bit
- Microsoft ® Windows Vista® Business, (SP1) 32-bit
- Apple® Mac OS® X 10.4.10 and 10.5.2 (Intel® processor version only)
- Apple QuickTime 7
At a minimum, Stitcher Unlimited 2009 requires a system with the following hardware:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (or equivalent) processor, 1 GHz or faster
- Macintosh®: Intel®-based Macintosh computers
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP / 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® operating system (2 GB recommended)
- 200 MB free hard drive space (for installation), 2 GB recommended
- Ethernet adapter
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® 1.2 professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on vendor’s site.
- Two-button mouse with mouse driver software
- DVD-ROM drive