FlashFXP Features :
- Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
- MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
- Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
- Advanced Skip list.
- Optional caching of remote directory lists.
- Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
- Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
- Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
- Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
- Clear Command Channel (CCC).
- Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
- Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
- Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
- Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
- FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
- Internal ident server.
- Per Site Connectivity modes support.
- PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
- Full Multi-language support.
- Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
- Advanced queue control.
- Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
- Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
- Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
- Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
- Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
- Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
- Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
- Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
- Minimizes to system tray.
- List hidden files.
- Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
- Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
- Internal text editor for quick edits.
- Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
- Remote FTP file search.
- Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
- Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
Changes in FlashFXP v3.8 BETA - (3.7.4 build 1285):
Changes specific to this release
- Fixed sftp upload corruption when transferring files larger than 256k
- New extended toolbar tray tooltip that displays detailed transfer information.
- New option to blend transfer progressbar with windows theme. (Preferences > Display > Colors & Fonts > Blend with windows theme).
- Fixed issue where some keyboard shortcuts were filtered during sftp transfers.
- New Global default and Session on transfer complete option "Retry failed transfers".
- Set Per session via main menu > Session > Retry failed transfers.
- Set global default via Preferences > Transfer > Retry failed transfers
- New option "Move failed transfers to the bottom of queue before retrying"
- Set in Preferences > Transfer > Options.
- Fixed issue with speed limit.
- Fixed access violation on exit that could occur under some conditions.
- SFTP Support.
- Added the ability to replace a client certificate, replacing the certificate assigns the new certificate to all the sites the previous certificate was assigned to.
- Added the ability to En-queue delete operations and raw commands. (Remote file list > Right click > EnQueue)
- Added History sub-menu to the connection dropdown menu list.
- Added an Option (Preferences > General > Options) "Include Quick Connect sites in History"
- Local folder sizes are pre-calculated prior to upload to help calculate a more accurate queue remaining time.
- Support for toolbar themes and custom button images.
- Added ability to add comments to a bug report directly from within FlashFXP.
- Added the ablity to reorder and select SFTP encryption ciphers/MACs. (global and per site)
- Updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8h.
- The chain of commands used for local synchronization when navigating via the listview has been reordered.
- Redesigned quick connect interface.
- Toolbar malfunction on windows 2000.
- Abnormal window behavior when switching between FlashFXP and the Internal text editor.
- Saving the favorites.dat would generate a crash report when the permission to save the file was denied.
- Resolved a problem with handling MLSD directory listings that resulted in the fields being converted to lowercase.
- Fixed issue with MSLD parsing owner/group/etc.
Size: 5.78 MB
Download FlashFXP 3.8 (3.7.9 Build 1340) Beta
Download FlashFXP 3.8 Beta
Download FlashFXP 3.6 Final
-------- FlashFXP Registration Data START --------
-------- FlashFXP Registration Data END --------