avast! 4 Home Edition is a free complete ICSA certified antivirus software for home noncommercial use. avast! obtained VB100% awards in 2002/4 Virus Bulletin comparative reviews under Windows.
avast! Home Edition includes the following components:
- On Demand Scanner - with Skinnable Simple Interface - just select what do you want to scan in which way and press the Play button.
- On Access Scanner - resident scanning of all files being opened, read and written and behavior blocker monitoring dangerous actions of viruses.
- E-mail scanner easily integrates with most mail clients and it checks both incoming and outgoing mails, it provides heuristic analysis of mail content to protect against new Worms.
- Network Shield - scans traffic for malicious content - lightweight Firewall.
- Resident protection for IM programs (e.g. MSN Messenger, ICQ) and P2P programs (e.g. Kazaa, DirectConnect).
- Boot Time Scanner - scans disks in the same way and in the same time as Windows CHKDSK does (on NT/2000/XP only).
- Explorer Scanner - right click on the object allows you to scan it.
- Screen Saver Scanner - scans PC during your coffee breaks.
- Virus Chest - safety isolated folder to store infected, suspicious and even some system files - to restore them.
You will download a 60 days fully functional demo. You will obtain the FREE license key by E-mail after the registration at http://www.avast.com/i_kat_207.php?lang=ENG. What's New in version 4.8.1282:
- improvements in some unpackers (Zip, 7-Zip, WinExec, Installer)
- fixed incompatibility with ext2fsd driver
- fixed a problem in The Bat! plugin (causing orphaned thebat.exe processes after the program was closed)
- added new unpacker "droppers" (by default turned on in all tasks including the real time scanner)
- fixed a problem with actions on infected files with special names
- Network Shield: added a component for blocking of malware URLs
- added the possibility of sending of statistical information about detected viruses
- added a new option of reporting of false positives
- improved the submission from the Virus Chest (now based on HTTP protocol)
- added a component for gathering of new samples from exploited pages
- implemented a limit of the maximum size of the selfdef.log file
- speed optimizations in the updater
- speed optimizations in the scanning engine
- solved a minor conflict with McAfee SiteAdvisor
- added support for the Windows Security Center in Vista SP1 (new API)
- minor fixes in the Web Shield
- removed support for ICQ a MSN Messenger alerts
Xem thêm chi tiết: http://vi.namln.com/2008/11/avast-4-home-edition-481287-pro-edition.html
Use this key: W2044613H8800C1106-PAW85KU2
Use this key: W2009736R8800H1106-JWRCBYTB