Hint declare that:
- After a successful installation message you extract package file and then copy the Skin to Skin directory of the program Aston2menu installed on the hard drive.
- Enter the symbol on the program running on the system tray select Change Skin to Skin changes for the program, see Figure 1.
* Guide to add: The Skin when you copy them into the program were named in the list on the left, click on your favorite Skin, click OK to accept. Also, if the program was fully registered you can click Get More skins to retrieve them hundreds Skin samples from other manufacturers.
- Enter the symbol on the program running on the system tray select Preferences to set up customized features for the program.
o run at Windows' Startup: boot program with Windows.
o Replace System Start menu: automatically change the default menuStart of Windows XP.
o Enable animation: trigger mode support effects.
o Enable sound: the activation mode sound effects, is shown in Figure 2.
- After installation and setup effects appropriate open the Start menu and reward the achievements of his, wished success.
Aston2 menu v.1.3.1 features:
* Themes and skins support. Aston2 settings are split into two parts - theme settings and private settings. Private settings can't be modified by means of regular theme operations (creation/application). Theme application can have effect on theme settings only. Thus, theme-pack file contains theme settings and skins. All Aston2 widgets are skinnable: you can change the skin of any element;
* Widgets support (This version contains the following default widgets: Clock, Calendar, Recycle bin, Disks, Power control, Search, Toplist, Username, Weather and Uninstall). Widgets can be built into the desktop, panels or popup menus;tuoitrenangdong.net yodownload.net
* Fast and convenient search for the files on the local disks and for the information in the Internet;
* Flexible configuration. Every element of the menu can be tweaked and customized, thus letting one to create yet more convenient working area. The same concerns Aston2 Panels and Aston2 Desktop as well;
* Animation support in every aspect of Aston2: smooth widgets opening and moving, animated wallpaper, animated icons and other elements of skinned widgets;
* Aston2 Menu can be used both in Aston 1 shell (staring from 1.9.5 version) and in Explorer shell. There is no need to give up the habitual surroundings in order to use the new menu;
* Drag'n'Drop operations support, user friendly interface;
* Unicode support;
* XML standard, used for all the parameters setup;
* Multi-language support;
* Plug-ins support.tuoitrenangdong.net yodownload.net
* 64-bit systems support. Please note that Aston2 works on Windows XP and Windows Vista only.
Illustrate some form Skin Start menu.