In addition to being a state-of-the-art music player as well as a complete music library managing application, Pacemaker Editor is all about creating mixes. Pacemaker Editor enables limitless creative possibilities via an intuitive interface tailor-made for desktop mix production. We´re really happy with the interface, where we´ve aimed for a truly physical experience emulating that of the hand-held Pacemaker. This is all drag-and-drop, pull, stretch, bend and move around. In essence, it´s about adding your personal preferred colouring to a selection of tracks (sort of, conducting your own orchestra with a couple of spray cans in each hand).
- Beat detection and pitch/BPM trimming
- Crossfade, cross fade transition and beat match
- Loop, duration and number of repetitions
- Audio effects and filters, Hi-cut/Lo-cut, Roll, Echo, Reverb
- EQ; 3-band; Hi, Mid, Lo: - infinity to + 9 dB
- Reverse play
- Gain and master volume
- Refined overall user interface
- Faster, simplified and refined import, via optional/on-demand per track BPM analysis after import
- Import/sync functionality, enabling the Editor to keep up-to-date with your iTunes
musiclibrary and playlists
- Refined organizing and browsing of your track library through filtering/sorting on all relevant track meta data, e.g. Genre, Artist, Album, Bitrate, Label, BPM, Date added, Rating, Key, Comments, Remix, Date modified, Location, etc.
- Filtering/sorting on all mix metadata in your mixes library, available through optionally selecting/launching desired categories/columns
- Case (Playlists) library, enabling grouping of tracks and transferring to Device
- Edit metadata
- Fast search in metadata columns by moving to the desired Title, Artist, Genre, etc, by pressing a sequence of keyboard letters
- Handling removable media and rearranged music file structure, enabling relocating/replacing of missing tracks
- Refined performance of audio effects
- Timestretch (master tempo), enabling alteration of tempo without altering key
- Alter key, enabling tuning and transposing of key without altering tempo
- Save cue points to track, for transfer to Device
- Additional audio effects. In addition to Reverb, Roll, Echo and Hi-cut/Lo-cut you can also add and adjust Crush, Delay, Trans and Wah.
- Music player functionality, including visual preview of track audio waveform, internal search, skip, repeat and shuffle.
- Export mix to digital audio file.
- Size: 32.37 MB
- Download here