Sony Forge Audio Studio 10.0a Build 425
Sound Forge Audio Studio software is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. Best of all, Sound Forge Audio Studio software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce high-fidelity audio on your PC.
- New! 24-bit/96kHz audio support
- New! Microsoft Windows Vista support
- New! UI customization
- Show Me How interactive tutorials
- Simple editing and navigation
- Easy drag-and-drop functionality
- Real-time nondestructive editing
- Multitask background rendering
- Media Explorer with automatic file previewing
- Automatic left and right mono to stereo merge
- Fully customizable toolbars
- Mix, paste, and crossfade
- Automatic file mixing and conversion
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Over 30 built-in effects & processes
- System and user-defined function presets
- Enhanced Preset Manager
- Crash recovery
- Mark-in, mark-out, drop markers in real time
- Embed URL flips within audio and video stream
- Mono and stereo sound files
- Real-time play and record meters
- Full support for 4 GB and larger files
- Standard keyboard commands, mouse shortcuts, and toolbars
- Compress sound files for 8-bit distribution
- Opens: AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, SND, DIG, SD, IVC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SFA, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Saves: AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, IVC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
Changes in version 10.0a:
* You can now edit samples in musical instrument files. Select the sample you want to edit, and then choose Edit > Event > Edit to open the selected sample in a new data window. After editing, you can save your changes back to the musical instrument file or to a different format.
* Disc-at-once workflow improvements:
o Audio moves with CD tracks when dragging CD tracks with the Edit tool.
o CD tracks move with events when dragging events with the Event tool.
o CD Tracks can now be locked to audio/events using Options > Lock Audio and CD Tracks.
* Added automation support to the élastique Timestretch plug-in.
* You can now edit the Original Tempo setting in the élastique Timestretch plug-in.
* Scrollbars have been added to the Plug-In Chainer.
* When you have data windows maximized, the window title is now italicized during playback to indicate which window is playing.
* Improved AAC file support.
* Fixed a bug that prevented Sound Forge Pro from opening or saving MPEG-4 audio when QuickTime 7.6.4 is installed.
* Fixed a bug that could cause corruption in Broadcast Wave Format metadata.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the waveform from being displayed properly within a smooth fade-in curve when zoomed out.
* Fixed a bug that could cause the élastique Timestretch plug-in to crash on 32-bit PCs that do not support SSE2.
* Fixed a bug that could cause markers to shift after using the iZotope 64-bit SRC plug-in.
* Fixed a bug that prevented read-only project files (*.frg) from opening properly.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Save to truncate tailing silence in certain scenarios.
* Fixed a bug that prevented Mix/Replace from displaying the entire mixed result.
* Fixed a bug that could cause short clicks at the end of certain preview operations.
- Version 9.0.232:
Download 47.4MB :