As a comprehensive HD video/audio converter, 4Media HD Video Converter also makes it easy to convert MKV files to HD, as well as convert between various audio formats including MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3 and OGG, extract audio and pictures of JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, SWF format from video, and produce new video from loaded pictures.
The easy-to-use HD video converter tool allows you to drag and drop to load or add files, get snapshot in one click when previewing video file, and set several output profiles for the same source file to convert to HD video and others. More smart designs with 4Media HD Video Converter, can all ensure you a wonderful experience.
Release Group: iTWINS
Release Name: Igor.The.Game.MULTI5.READNFO-iTWINS
Release Date: December 17, 2008
Size: 2.04 GB
Languages: English | DE | FRA | Spanish | Italian
Published by: Legacy Interactive / SouthPeak Games
Developed by: Santa Cruz Games
IMDB rating: N/A
Directed by: Gabriele Muccino
Starring: Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson
Release Name: Seven.Pounds.DVDSCR.XviD-ORC
Quality: DVDscr - XviD | 640×272 - 1135kbps | AC3
Links: IMDB | Trailer
672 x 368 (1.826:1)
MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 116 Kbps
You'll visit more than 30 creepy haunted environments across 12 chapters, meet famous characters like Ichabod Crane and his beloved Katrina, play six different mini-games, and enjoy either timed or untimed gameplay.
* Timed and Relaxed modes
* Sinister storyline
* Creepy haunted environments
* Discover the fate of the freakish residents!
Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow
• Enjoy unlimited play time.
• Fun Diner Gameplay.
• Cook up all new recipes
• Grill up burgers, omelets, and nachos
• Create the mythical Great Sauce!
• Unique combos and power up system
• Different mouth-watering recipes in the Experimental Kitchen
• Track down new ingredients
• Islands to explore in your culinary quest!
• Awesome cartoon presentation.
• Great sound effects.
• Fun, Addictive Play
• Safe, secure ordering from a well-known source
GOOD: Awesome cartoon presentation. Slick sound effects. Make your own recipes. Tiki meter. Branching stage paths.
BAD: Too-familiar setup. Light on surprises. Easy to guess what’s coming next. Could’ve used more enhancements and innovations.
System Requirement for Burger Island 2 Game.
• OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• CPU : Pentium 800Mhz or Equivalent
• RAM : 128 MB
• DirectX: 8.0 or Higher
• Video card: 32MB
Burger Island 2: The Missing Ingredient
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. It has one box for everything: Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages. Will give you thumbnails of your top sites; Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Google Chrome is an open source web browser developed by Google. Its software architecture was engineered from scratch (using components from other open source software including WebKit and Mozilla Firefox) to cater for the changing needs of users and acknowledging that today most web sites aren't web pages but web applications. Design goals include stability, speed, security and a clean, simple and efficient user interface.
Every tab in Chrome is sandboxed, so that a tab can display contents of a web page and accept user input, but it will not be able to read the user's desktop or personal files. Google say they have "taken the existing process boundary- and made it into a jail". There is an exception to this rule; browser plugins such as Adobe Flash Player do not run within the boundaries of the tab jail, and so users will still be vulnerable to cross-browser exploits based on plugins, until plugins have been updated to work with the new Chrome security. Google has also developed a new phishing blacklist, which will be built into Chrome, as well as made available via a separate public API.
Google announces a so-called incognito mode claiming that it "lets you browse the web in complete privacy because it doesn’t record any of your activity". No features of this, and no implications of the default mode with respect to Google's database are given.
Speed improvements are a primary design goal.
The Gears team were considering a multithreaded browser (noting that a problem with existing web browser implementations was that they are inherently single-threaded) and Chrome implemented this concept with a multiprocessing architecture. A separate process is allocated to each task (eg tabs, plugins), as is the case with modern operating systems. This prevents tasks from interfering with each other which is good for both security and stability; an attacker successfully gaining access to one application does not give them access to all and failure in one application results in a "Sad Tab" screen of death. This strategy exacts a fixed per-process cost up front but results in less memory bloat overall as fragmentation is confined to each process and no longer results in further memory allocations. To complement this, Chrome will also feature a process manager which will allow the user to see how much memory and CPU each tab is using, as well as kill unresponsive tabs.
• Rendering Engine
Chrome uses the WebKit rendering engine on advice from the Gears team because it is simple, memory efficient, useful on embedded devices and easy to learn for new developers.
While all of the major tabbed web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox) have been designed with the window as the primary container, Chrome will put tabs first (similar to Opera). The most immediate way this will show is in the user interface: tabs will be at the top of the window, instead of below the controls, as in the other major tabbed browsers. In Chrome, each tab will be an individual process, and each will have its own browser controls and address bar (dubbed omnibox), a design that adds stability to the browser. If one tab fails only one process dies; the browser can still be used as normal with the exception of the dead tab. Chrome will also implement a New Tab Page which shows the nine most visited pages in thumbnails, along with the most searched on sites, most recently bookmarked sites, and most recently closed tabs, upon opening a new tab, similar to Opera's "Speed Dial" page.
Changes in Google Chrome Beta:
Homepage - http://www.google.com/chrome/
Death Race UNRATED 720p BluRay x264-SEPTiC
INFO : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452608
Audio: @ 1 536 Kbps (Constant) - 6 channels
Runtime: 105 min
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II-RELOADED
INFO : http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/battleformiddleearth2/index.html
Every Second Counts
Language : English
Country : Canada
Director : John Bradshaw
Link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1202521/
Cast (3) :
Stephen Collins … Joe
Barbara Williams … Helen
Kwesi Ameyaw … Mr. Coleman
640 x 336 (1.905:1)
AC3, 192 Kbps
ViDEO: XviD Koepi - Avg 978 kbit/s - 576×432
AUDiO: LAME 3.9 - 116 kbit/s
MOViE SiZE: 698mb
RUNTiME: 88 min
IMDB | NFO
Windows Live Messenger is the next-generation MSN Messenger. It has everything you already love about Messenger - your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video - plus new ways to connect and share photos and documents effortlessly. It's faster than e-mail and is a great choice for conversations and the perfect alternative when you can't be there in person. As always, it's free to download Messenger and use most of its features. Windows Live Messenger (WLM), still commonly referred to by the previous name of MSN Messenger (MSN for short), is an instant messaging client for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Mobile, first released on December 13, 2005 by Microsoft. It is part of Microsoft's Windows Live set of online services.
Windows Live Messenger Features:
• Sharing folders
The Sharing Folder feature of Windows Live Messenger is an alternative to the "direct transfer" method of file distribution. When a user wants to deliver a file to another person on his or her contact list, the "sharing folder" window appears, which is an individualized representation of all previously shared items.
• PC-to-phone calls
In addition to PC-to-PC calls that have been supported in previous versions, Windows Live Messenger now supports PC-to-phone calls with Windows Live Call. In the US, this feature is supported by Verizon, branded as "Verizon Web Calling". Orange France also has a similar service. This feature is only available in selected countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Spain, and Italy.
• Windows Live Messenger to Yahoo!
This allows Yahoo! and Windows Live Messenger users to chat (using text or voice) to each other without the need to create an account on the other service, provided both contacts use the latest versions of the clients. However, if a user uses an older or third-party client, they will appear offline to the users on the other network.
• Offline messaging
Unlike previous versions, one can start conversations even when his or her status is set to Appear Offline, similar to behaviour in Yahoo! Messenger. If talking to someone who has an older MSN Messenger client, they will lose the ability to talk to you after a short period of no activity, due to their client thinking you are offline. As Windows Live Messenger has now been made available on several phones, a new trend has appeared where people send messages over Windows Live Messenger to each other as a way to have free SMS text messages.
• Games and applications
There are various games and applications available in Windows Live Messenger that can be accessed via the conversation window by clicking the games icon and challenging your "buddy".
• i’m initiative
The i’m initiative is a new program Microsoft launched in March 2007, that connects the user with nine organizations dedicated to social causes through Windows Live Messenger. Every time someone has a conversation using i’m, Microsoft Corp. shares a portion of the program's advertising revenue with the organization of the user's choice. There is no set cap on the amount donated to each organization. The more i’m conversations the user has; the more money goes to one of the nine causes. Each participating organization is guaranteed a minimum donation of $100,000 during the first year of the program. There is currently no end date for the program. The i’m initiative only works with the most recent WLM version 8.1 and 8.5 beta. The i’m initiative is currently only available to those in the United States.
• Xbox 360
Windows Live Messenger support was included in the Xbox 360 Spring 2007 dashboard update released on May 9, 2007. Unofficially, it is known as Windows Live Messenger 360.
Those using Windows Live Messenger are able to see the Gamertags of friends logged into Xbox Live, including the game they are playing. Xbox 360 users can chat in-game (or while watching a movie). Although only text chat is supported, Microsoft has suggested that voice and video chatting may come in a future update.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP SP2
Changes and additions in Windows Live Messenger 8.5 :
* This version now requires Windows XP SP2, compared to previous versions requiring Windows XP SP1.
* In conjunction with the release of Windows Live 2.0, a new setup program was introduced.
* It is now installed to a 'Windows Live' folder in the drive where Windows is installed, and the shortcuts are placed in a 'Windows Live' folder in the Start Menu.
* All Messenger windows have a new look.
* A new 'bunny' emoticon has been added.
* Windows Live OneCare Family Safety integration was added.
* Updates can now be downloaded and installed through Microsoft Update, but only if you installed the update to version 8.5 Beta, released on June 21, 2007.
* Microsoft has blocked the sending and receiving of all .info links in conversations.
Homepage - http://messenger.msn.com
Size: 134.25 MB
Download Windows Live Messenger 9.0
Download Windows Live Messenger 8.5 Final
Windows XP Hotfixes
- KB873339 - Vulnerability in HyperTerminal could allow code execution
- KB884575 - Battery power may be drained more quickly than expected on Windows XP-based laptop
- KB885836 - Vulnerability in WordPad could allow code execution
- KB886677 - DBCS characters appear corrupted when browsing site using Shift-JIS encoding
- KB887472 - Security update to Microsoft Windows Messenger
- KB887606 - Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) uses cached credentials incorrectly
- KB888111 - Universal Audio Architecture High Definition Audio Class Driver Version 1.0a
- KB889016 - Cannot obtain debug information about the resource objects of Application Verifier stop errors
- KB889320 - Computer Browser service stops and Event ID 7023 is logged after Windows Firewall service disabled
- KB889673 - DEP-enabled computer may unexpectedly quit after resuming from standby or hibernation
- KB892489 - Antivirus scan may increase the number of open handles for the svchost.exe process
- KB893008 - PAL format digital video cameras are incorrectly detected as NTSC format digital video cameras
- KB893756 - Vulnerability in Telephony service could allow remote code execution
- KB894395 - IME Composition or Candidate window remains visible even after losing focus when using Japanese IME
- KB896344 - Can't transfer files and settings from computer running 32-bit Windows XP to computer running Windows XP x64
- KB896358 - Vulnerability in HTML Help could allow remote code execution
- KB896423 - Vulnerability in Print Spooler service could allow remote code execution
- KB896428 - Vulnerability in Telnet client could allow information disclosure
- KB896626 - Windows XP TV tuner program stops responding or displays corrupted video
- KB897338 - New language locales for Windows XP Service Pack 2
- KB897663 - Exception may not show up in the Windows Firewall GUI the exception is created by modifying the registry
- KB898461 - Permanent copy of the Package Installer for Windows version 184.108.40.206
- KB898543 - Cannot correctly install security fixes in Windows XP Starter Edition
- KB899271 - Updated USB Video Class (UVC) driver for Windows XP
- KB900485 - 0x0000007E stop error in Windows XP SP2
- KB901017 - Vulnerability in the Microsoft Collaboration Data Objects could allow code execution
- KB901190 - Vulnerability in the Korean Input Method Editor (IME) could allow elevation of privilege
- KB901214 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Color Management Module could allow remote code execution
- KB902149 - FTP client may echo account information back to the screen
- KB902845 - Computer stops responding during text-mode Setup when you try to install Windows XP
- KB902853 - An unnecessary restore operation may be started on a RAID group when computer is put in hibernation
- KB903250 - Song titles are copied to a recordable CD after cancelling a burn operation in Windows Media Player 10
- KB905414 - Vulnerability in Network Connection Manager could allow denial of service
- KB906472 - Cannot format a Memory Stick removable media device by using the FAT32 file system
- KB906569 - Update to add the Tools tab to the System Configuration utility in Windows XP Service Pack 2
- KB907865 - IPSec Policy Agent update
- KB908519 - Vulnerability in embedded Web fonts could allow remote code execution
- KB908531 - Vulnerability in Windows Explorer Could Lead to Remote Code Execution
- KB908536 - Horizontal scroll bar used in forms may not respond to mouse controls or actions when using themes
- KB909441 - In Control Panel, "Sounds and Audio Devices" does not correctly display the setting in "Speaker Setup" list
- KB909520 - Software update for Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider
- KB909608 - Access violation when using /integrate switch to integrate KB900725 into Windows XP SP2 installation source files
- KB909667 - Computer stops responding during standby or hibernation operations or trying to use the Shut Down command
- KB910437 - Access violation error occurs when Windows Automatic Updates tries to download updates
- KB911280 - Vulnerability in Routing and Remote Access could allow remote code execution
- KB911562 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) function could allow code execution
- KB911564 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Player plug-in with non-Microsoft Internet browsers could allow remote code execution
- KB911927 - Vulnerability in WebClient could allow remote code execution
- KB911990 - Connection to the Sony Media Changer/Recorder is lost
- KB912024 - Update Rollup 2 for eHome Infrared Receiver
- KB912461 - Cannot obtain information about specific events when you program against the DVD Nav control in Windows XP
- KB913580 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator could allow denial of service
- KB913808 - The embedded resource version of the LIP MUI files is incorrect in Windows XP
- KB914388 - Vulnerability in the DHCP Client Service could allow remote code execution
- KB914440 - Network Diagnostics for Windows XP
- KB914463 - WMI causes object access failure events when an SACL is applied to the HKEY_USERS registry subkey
- KB914841 - Simplify the creation and maintenance of Internet Protocol security filters
- KB914906 - "Unsupported State(2)" error message when a Windows XP Starter Edition-based computer continuously restarts
- KB915377 - Slow performance when trying to access shared resources using Windows Explorer
- KB915378 - Update for Add New Hardware Control Panel
- KB915865 - XmlLite update package for Windows XP Service Pack 2
- KB917140 - Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit detailed log entries cannot be logged
- KB917275 - Windows Rights Management Services for Windows XP
- KB917730 - You cannot create a network connection when you are starting a Windows XP SP2-based computer
- KB918439 - Vulnerability in ART image rendering could allow remote code execution
- KB920213 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Agent could allow remote code execution
- KB920342 - Upgrade PNRP to PNRP version 2.0
- KB920670 - Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows Hyperlink Object Library could allow remote code execution
- KB920683 - Vulnerability in DNS resolution could allow remote code execution
- KB920685 - Vulnerability in Indexing Service could allow cross-site scripting
- KB920872 - Audio playback does not play file from correct position after pausing, and Stop error message randomly received when trying to play audio files
- KB922120 - Network Map in Windows Vista does not display computers that are running Windows XP
- KB922668 - Windows XP COM+ Hotfix Rollup Package 14
- KB923154 - EAP reauthentication may not occur and the Wireless Zero Configuration service may not work correctly when using a third-party application
- KB923191 - Vulnerability in Windows Explorer could allow remote code execution
- KB923414 - Vulnerability in Server Service could allow denial of service
- KB923689 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Format 9 could allow remote code execution
- KB923845 - Update package for Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)
- KB923980 - Vulnerability in Client Service could allow remote code execution
- KB924667 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Foundation Classes could allow for remote code execution
- KB924941 - Update to resolve timing issues resulting in race conditions when using Bluetooth devices connected via USB
- KB925398 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Player 6.4 could allow remote code execution
- KB925720 - Windows CardSpace hotfix rollup package
- KB925902 - Vulnerability in GDI could allow remote code execution
- KB926436 - Vulnerability in Microsoft OLE Dialog could allow remote code execution
- KB926646 - Can't increase the limit concurrent SMB command in the Windows XP Professional Server service
- KB927544 - Can't create an AVI larger than 512GB and can't play an AVI larger than 800 GB using DirectX
- KB927779 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Data Access Components could allow remote code execution
- KB927880 - Can't log on to a device that has both a blank user name and password using Internet Explorer 7
- KB927891 - Access violation received when trying to install an update from Windows Update
- KB928255 - Vulnerability in Windows Shell could allow elevation of privilege
- KB928595 - An access violation occurs and the installation process stops responding when trying to migrate hotfixes
- KB929123 - Cumulative security update for Outlook Express (June, 2006)
- KB929280 - Microsoft Management Console 3.0 does not correctly display 32-bit color snap-in icons
- KB931125 - Microsoft Root Certificate Update (May 2008)
- KB931261 - Vulnerability in UPnP could allow remote code execution
- KB932168 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Agent could allow remote code execution
- KB932590 - Windows-based applications that use the TZ environment variable may not work as expected because of changes to DST
- KB932662 - An access violation occurs in a program that uses the DirectShow DV Mux filter
- KB932716 - Image Mastering API v2.0 (IMAPIv2.0) update
- KB933062 - Update that improves the stability of the Windows Management Instrumentation repository
- KB933215 - Symantec AntiVirus cannot detect viruses after installing KB922582 hotfix
- KB933729 - Vulnerabilities in RPC could allow denial of service
- KB934161 - "Windows cannot calculate the effective permissions for User_Name" error when trying to view permissions for domain-migrated user account
- KB935708 - USB telephony device that is installed on a Windows XP-based computer is unexpectedly set as the default audio device
- KB935840 - Vulnerability in Schannel could allow remote code execution
- KB935879 - Some imaging applications cannot open .tif files that are generated by the Scanner and Camera Wizard
- KB936021 - Security update for Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0
- KB936357 - Microcode update to improve the reliability of systems with Intel processors
- KB936678 - A PDF file that created in Word 2007 uses the default font instead of the font specified
- KB936782 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Player 9 could allow remote code execution
- KB937894 - Vulnerability in Message Queuing Service could allow remote code execution
- KB937930 - Unable to switch between displays on a portable computer
- KB938127 - Vulnerability in Vector Markup Language could allow remote code execution
- KB938464 - Security update for GDI+
- KB938596 - Add new functionality to suppress Plug and Play-related UI messages
- KB939252 - The domain controller locator cannot find an appropriate domain controller
- KB939450 - The GetCharacterPlacement function unexpectedly returns zero for a string that uses an OpenType font
- KB939780 - 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop error when a multiprocessor computer uses driver battc.sys
- KB939786 - An application that is started by a non-administrative user cannot listen to the HTTP traffic of the computer on which the application is running
- KB939850 - Prompted for authentication when accessing resources that require NTLM authentication after using a smart card to unlock a computer
- KB940350 - "Illegal System DLL Relocation" error when deploying KB935448 update using SMS or another update deployment product
- KB940541 - The private bytes of an application increase after calling the WlanGetAvailableNetworkList function and the WlanFreeMemory function
- KB940648 - "You might not have permission to use this network resource" error when trying to open My Documents folder after resuming from hibernation
- KB941036 - Computer may stop responding after the wireless connection to a USB device is dropped
- KB941077 - "ApplicationName has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message when performing a copy-and-paste or drag-and-drop operation
- KB941133 - The Properties dialog box of a DFS share takes several minutes to appear
- KB941569 - Vulnerability in Windows Media file format 9 could allow remote code execution
- KB941837 - A computer with an Intel processor may experience high power consumption when the processor is idle
- KB942288 - Windows Installer 4.5
- KB942603 - Windows background music does not play as expected when the OOBE Wizard is running after using the Sysprep utility
- KB943055 - Vulnerability in OLE Automation could allow remote code execution
- KB943092 - Custom actions fail when installing an MSI package that runs Custom Action Type 2 in the system account or in the service account
- KB943232 - An application that uses the Sxs.dll file crashes when running the application
- KB943303 - "An access violation has occurred in Services.exe" error message
- KB943326 - Overlapping layered windows are not displayed in the correct order
- KB943729 - New Group Policy preferences in Windows Server 2008
- KB943854 - Batch files for which you create a hash rules do not work
- KB944043 - Windows Server 2008 read-only domain controller compatibility pack
- KB944340 - Time stamps are incorrect after applying KB928388 update and changing time settings to a year earlier than 2007
- KB944505 - DFS clients may access the DFS root server in the remote site even though the DFS root server in the local site is available
- KB944939 - The first logon to a computer through terminal services is not denied even though the user is not a member of the Remote Desktop Users group
- KB945015 - An extra forward slash mark is appended to the query path of a WebDAV PROPFIND request when visiting a SharePoint Portal Server site
- KB945553 - Vulnerability in DNS client could allow spoofing
- KB946629 - Some Secure Digital (SD) cards do not work correctly
- KB946648 - Security update for Windows Messenger 4.7
- KB947100 - After a COM application handles an access violation, the COM application stops responding
- KB947460 - "
: is not accessible" error when trying to open a mapped DFS folder after coming out of standby
- KB948046 - A Word document is not printed as expected after installing the Windows European Union Expansion Font pack
- KB948590 - Vulnerability in GDI could allow remote code execution
- KB948720 - Cannot install device drivers in a Windows Server 2008 cluster environment if the drivers contain LZ-compressed files
- KB949033 - Severe video degradation and a Stop error when connecting a USB Webcam to the computer
- KB949127 - Cannot establish a wireless connection using EAP authentication if the Service Set Identifier (SSID) includes a comma
- KB949483 - 0x1000007E stop error when resuming computer from hibernation
- KB949900 - The RunOnce.exe process may stop responding during the driver installation process
- KB950162 - Computer becomes unresponsive after the driver load and unload operation is repeated many times
- KB950312 - "The application failed to initialize properly (0xC0000142)" error when trying to start a console-based application
- KB950616 - An audio application that uses the Portcls.sys file may stop responding
- KB950749 - Vulnerability in the Microsoft Jet Database Engine could allow remote code execution
- KB950762 - Vulnerabilities in Pragmatic General Multicast (PGM) could allow denial of service
- KB950974 - Vulnerability in Event System could allow remote code execution
- KB951066 - Security update for Outlook Express
- KB951072 - August 2008 cumulative time zone update
- KB951126 - Multiprocessor computer stops responding on a black screen after resuming from hibernation
- KB951163 - When trying to connect to the local computer using the MSTSC command, a black screen may appear for several minutes
- KB951376 - Vulnerability in Bluetooth stack could allow remote code execution
- KB951410 - Devices that stream data over more than two isochronous channels using IEEE 1394 connections have choppy or distorted output
- KB951531 - The W32Time service does not synchronize the CMOS clock time to the Internet time after the W32Time service stops
- KB951618 - A black screen occurs when upgrading the operating system on a computer that has Onekey Recovery 5.0 installed
- KB951624 - A 30-second delay occurs during the initialization of some network-based applications
- KB951698 - Vulnerabilities in DirectX could allow remote code execution
- KB951709 - Event ID 26 when attaching two IDE ATA/ATAPI devices as master and subordinate IDE devices
- KB952020 - "The necessary security algorithm is not supported" error when trying to open a clear-text signed message in Outlook 2007
- KB952079 - Cannot use the Backup Utility to restore certain EFS-encrypted files and data corruption occurs
- KB952155 - Remote Desktop Client 6.1
- KB952206 - Printer-driver upgrade fails on printer clients when multiple printer queues are upgraded at the same time
- KB952287 - An application that uses the ADO interface may malfunction or data loss may occur when the application connects to SQL Server
- KB952954 - Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows Image Color Management could allow remote code execution
- KB953028 - An application experiences an access violation and then crashes if the computer has more than four cores or more than four logical processors
- KB953323 - Windows Explorer leaks handles when browsing shared folders on remote computers by using network shortcuts
- KB953609 - "At least one of your changes was not applied successfully to the wireless configuration" error when adding a wireless network
- KB953838 - Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer (August, 2008)
- KB953839 - Cumulative security update for ActiveX (August, 2008)
- KB954193 - Jet 4.0 Database Engine cumulative hotfix package: July 2, 2008
- KB954232 - On-Screen Keyboard behavior does not mimic the physical keyboard behavior in certain scenarios
- KB954494 - Can't view XPS or XBAP files in Internet Explorer
- KB955043 - A memory leak may occur when running an application that uses the DHTML Edit control
- KB955109 - 0xC0000005 (Access Violation) error when running an application that uses the Application Desktop Toolbar (AppBar) component
- KB955417 - Protected storage (PStore) uses a lower-quality cryptographic function when the system locale is set to French (France)
- KB955535 - Server Message Block (SMB) redirector functions time out more quickly than expected on a computer that has multiple processors
- KB955576 - TAPI-based applications stop responding, and you cannot disconnect telephone calls on a Windows XP-based telephony server
- KB955843 - An ADO-based application may stop responding when it uses the adAsyncExecute option to open a Recordset object
- KB955988 - The Win32_Environment WMI class doesn't return the value of the PATH environment variable if it contains more than 1,024 characters
- KB956072 - Terminal server does not allow RDP connections whose encryption level is set to Low
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 ActiveX Control
Macrovision SafeDisc Driver Fix 4.3.86
Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update 1.2
Microsoft Qfecheck 18.104.22.168
Microsoft Update 7.2.6001.784
Microsoft Web Folders 9.60.6715.0 (KB892211)
Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Includes KB951978 Hotfix)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (Includes KB941833 Hotfix)
DSO Exploit registry fix that Spybot Search & Destroy complains about
KB873374 - Microsoft GDI+ Detection Tool
KB890830 - Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 2.1
Part01 || Part02 || Part03 || Part04 || Part05
Part06 || Part07 || Part08 || Part09 || Part10
Part11 || Part12 || Part13
Part01 || Part02 || Part03 || Part04 || Part05
Part06 || Part07 || Part08 || Part09 || Part10
Part11 || Part12 || Part13
- Downloaded, add extension ".rar" to part, extract (winrar) and have fun.