VGA 64 MB support Pixel Shader 1.1,
Full Software Free Download MediaFire Rapidshare HotFile links
IcoFX is an award winning freeware icon editor. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Macintosh icons supporting transparency. You can easily create, edit, read and save icons with transparency for Windows XP and Vista.
With a wealth of tools and more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons, or icons into images. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create icon libraries or change icons inside exe files. It offers powerful tools like Brighten, Darken, Blur and Sharpen for retouching your icons in minutes. In the integrated workspace you can easily preview, save, change your icons. nCreate a favicon for your website or blog.
Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista and Macintosh files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX.
Features of IcoFX:
* Support for Vista icons with PNG compression
* Create icons for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Macintosh
* Support for alpha channel (transparency)
* Batch processing for handling multipple files
* New: Built in resource editor for creating icon libraries or changing icons inside exe files
* New: Zoom icons up to 10000% for increased precision
* New: Import image dialog, for creating icons from images
* New: Convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa
* New: Open, save, edit and convert Macintosh OS X icons
* New: Extract Macintosh icons from resource files
* New: Snapshot window for creating overviews of the icons
* More than 40 built in effects, including Drop Shadow
* Use custom filters to create your own customized effects
* Multiple language support
* Resolutions up to 256x256
* Data types: 2, 16, 256, True Color, True Color + Alpha (optional dithering for 2, 16, 256 colors)
* Extract icons (including Vista icons) from 32 bit exe and dll
* Import / export images (transparency also) from bmp, jpg, gif, png, jp2
* Many useful drawing tools like brush, line, rectangle and more
* Transparent, Brighten/Darken, Blur/Sharpen tools for retouching
* Create icon from an image with a single click
* Adjust the contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, transparency and color balance of icons
* Change the dimension of images
* Images can be faded using the fadeout dialog
* Increase / decrease the opacity of an image
* Easy shadow handling
* RGB and HSB color modes
* History of recently opened files
* Window menu for easy window switching
* Possibility to store favorite colors
* Capture image from the desktop
* Grid for precision work
* Side bar for easy image switching
* File Explorer window for easy file browsing and importing
* Full drag and drop support
* Sizable preview window
* Multiple undo
* Blur the edge of the brush
* Rotate the image at any angle
Nero 9, the easy-to-use yet powerful multimedia suite, gives you the freedom to create, rip, copy, burn, edit, share, and upload online. Whatever you want – music, video, photo, and data – share and enjoy with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
Nero 9 is the next generation of the world’s most trusted integrated digital media and home entertainment software suite. It features new cutting-edge functionality that makes enjoying digital media content simple. This easy-to-use yet powerful multimedia suite, gives you the freedom to create, rip, copy, burn, edit, share, and upload online. Whatever you want – music, video, photo, and data – enjoy and share with family and friends anytime, anywhere. With easy-to-use Nero StartSmart command center, your digital life has never been more flexible, feasible, and fun.
Tested on Windows XP Pro SP3 and Vista Ultimate SP1
Extract on hard disk or USB key and run NeroBurningROMPortable or NeroExpressPortable.
Extract WaveEditor add in same folder and run NeroWaveEditorPortable
Language fixed by launcher according Windows localisation: English, SimpChinese, TradChinese, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, SpanishInternational, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, PortugueseBR, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
If you don't want: write SystemLang=false in NeroPortable.ini in Data.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32® and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart Security provides antispyware, and customized firewall features. Utilizing ThreatSense — the industry's most advanced heuristics — the window of
The key advantage of this approach is that individual protection modules are able to communicate together seamlessly, to create unparalleled synergy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of protection. Moreover, the integrated architecture guarantees optimal utilization of system resources, so ESET Smart Security continues ESET's well know reputation for providing rock solid security in a small footprint that will not slow down an individual's computer.
Artweaver is a simple Freeware program for creative painting, i.e. Artweaver makes all artistic effects, which you need for your work. You can create sketches from photographies and experiment with a wide range of brushes. The brush simulation is realistic as possible.
Create Virtual Drives from long paths, it´s easy! Type the full path or (even easier) browse to the path via the Drive and Folder Lists. Turn long paths into letters with Virtual Drive Creator !
Choose a drive letter from the "Available Virtual Drive Letters" list and Click [Add Virtual Drive] to create the Virtual Drive, or Double Click the letter to create the Virtual Drive.
It´s just as easy to remove a Virtual Drive, Double Click the letter you want removed as a Virtual Drive or Click the letter and then Click [Remove Virtual Drive].
Make CD-ROMs obsolete: Copy the contents of a CD-ROM to a folder, not the root directory, on your Hard Drive. Make that folder a Virtual Drive (see paragraph above), then install the Virtual CD from the Virtual Drive letter.
Click Start, Run and in the space provided type L:setup or L:install (substitute your Virtual Drive letter for L and see the documentation that came with your CD-ROM for the proper installation command).
Now every time you need to access the CD you can use the Virtual CD from your hard drive. Be sure to make note of the Virtual Drive letter you used to create the Virtual CD, when you reboot your computer you will need to re-create the Virtual Drive using the same letter. (With the Pro Version of Virtual Drive Creator you can make your Virtual Drives Permanent!)
Virtual Drive Creator (VDC) performs the DOS SUBST command from within Windows. This allows you to use a drive letter to specify a complete directory path (d:foldersub1sub2etc).