At various points in the game, the player will be able to choose between good and "evil" paths. There are multiple endings depending on how the game is played out. In addition, the player will decide which villains to fight against. The player will be able to switch between the classic red and blue suit, and the Symbiote suit at any time during gameplay. Chris Scholz from Shaba Games also commented that the developers "worked on really separating the black and red suits to give the player a different feel." For example, Red & Blue-suited Spider-Man will be fast and agile, while Symbiote Spider-Man will be stronger and more destructive. The mini-map on the screen will also change. The traditional 2-D overhead view will be removed, replaced by a new 3D map with an "X", "Y" and "Z" axis which shows the player's position in three-dimensional space (north and south, as well as vertical position).
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3+GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+GHz
* RAM: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory
* GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series 6800GT (or better) / ATI 1800XT (or better)
* SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
* DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
* HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space
* INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and mouse