Investigate hundreds of potentially relevant clues and lively characters in each mysterious story. Explore 40 historically accurate locations around London, as you track down suspects and evidence.
The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes is the first computer game officially licensed by the Conan Doyle Estate and features your favorite characters such as Watson, Mycroft, and Inspector Lestrade as well as more than 100 well known historical characters.
Solve multiple mini-games and puzzles in each case.
- Find the Evidence, and collect all the relevant clues in addictive Hidden Object games.
- Compare the Crime Scenes, and highlight the differences.
- Who’s the Suspect? You’ll have to use your powers of deduction to narrow down the choices in this Sudoku-like puzzle.
- Dozens of additional puzzle types, including anagrams, cryptograms, jigsaw, memory, and more.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- DirectX 7
- 800 MHz
- 256 MB RAM
Rapidshare: | Part 1 of 2 | Part 2 of 2 |